We are (always) looking for volunteers!
If you are a blogger, activist, journalist, technologist, lawyer and Internet policy expert from Southeast Asia and want to voluntary help netizens in Southeast Asia, let’s join as SAFEnet volunteers. SAFEnet volunteers are those who register to volunteer via email and pass the selection from the SAFEnet Recruitment Team.
What volunteers must do in each region:
1. Follow regional level meetings regularly
2. Mapping the conditions of freedom of expression in the region and updating data regularly
3. Conduct an assessment of the conditions and protection of freedom of expression in the region
4. Designing promotional strategies and protecting freedom of expression in the region
5. Following capacity building activities for volunteers
What volunteers must do in their respective cities:
1. Collect and supply information regarding the conditions of freedom of expression in the city
2. Become a contact point for SAFEnet if there is a case of violation of freedom of expression in the city
3. Active networking strengthens the SAFEnet link node in the city
4. Following capacity building activities in the region
5. Follow regional level meetings regularly
6. Engage in work promoting and protecting freedom of expression in the city
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please send your CV and motivation letter to: [email protected]
Please contact us to join this movement!
Southeast Asia Freeedom of Expression Network / SAFEnet
E-mail: [email protected]