We are (always) looking for volunteers!
If you are a blogger, activist, journalist, technologist, lawyer and Internet policy expert from Southeast Asia and want to voluntary help netizens in Southeast Asia, please contact us if you would like to join our community!
Roles of SAFEnet volunteers:
* Conduct documentation of cases of violation of freedom of expression in Southeast Asia countries
* Entry regular updating in the data center and website
* Assist to identity relevant parties that can help cases related violation of freedom of expression
* Accompany and build solidarity with victims of expression violations
Rewards for SAFEnet volunteers:
* Getting initial training related to SAFENET and Freedom of Expression (FED / Freedom of Expression Defenders)
* Attribution to the name that has contributed
* The discretion to establish a network of either the regional level of Southeast Asia or the world related issues of Freedom of Expression
* Certificate of appreciation for contributions to SAFENET
Send your CV and motivation letter containing your reason why want to volunteer for SAFEnet to: [email protected]
Southeast Asia Freeedom of Expression Network/SAFEnet
E-mail: [email protected]